What is the non-emergency number?
The non-emergency number for an officer to respond is 209-552-2470. To file a report that does not need police response (missing persons, stolen vehicles, petty theft, etc.), call the Telephone Reporting Unit at 209-572-9573 or 209-572-9574. Or go to our main page and click on the file a police report icon.

For general information or to contact an officer, call the business office at 209-572-9500.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a vehicle release?
2. Do you do fingerprinting?
3. How do I obtain a bicycle license?
4. Where is the court house?
5. Where do I pay parking tickets?
6. Where is traffic court?
7. What is the non-emergency number?
8. How can I find out if I have a warrant?
9. How do I contest a parking ticket?
10. How do I get a copy of a police report?