Modesto Senior Citizen's Center Events and Activities
The Modesto Senior Citizens Center is open with limited programs at limited capacities.
For the safety of our citizens and staff, the following precautions are required to participate in person at the Modesto Senior Citizens Center:
- Wearing a mask inside building is required by all, regardless of vaccination status.
- Allow Temperature check upon entering building
- Participants must self-attest and initial they are symptom free when coming to building
- Participants must read and sign an annual membership waiver that includes COVID risks
- Participants must preregister for any program they wish to attend. To pre-register call 209-341-2974. NO DROP INS. See calendar for list of programs. Register by contacting the Senior Center Recreation Coordinator.
A limited number of programs are available in person with limited capacities. See calendar for program schedule.
Senior Meals, 60+ years
Hot meals are served at this facility on Mondays Wednesdays and Thursdays for dine-in or to-go. Participants must pre-register by calling the Senior Information Line at 209-558-8698.
A voluntary contribution of $3.00 per meal is requested. No eligible person will be denied due to inability to contribute.
A limited number of programs are available virtually for a fee. You must have a device with camera, speaker and internet, Wi-Fi or data service. See calendar for program schedule.
For more information or help registering, contact the Senior Center Recreation Coordinator.