May 16, 2022
1010 10th Street
Modesto, CA 95354
Special Planning Commission and Finance Committee Joint Meeting
Monday, May 16, 2022
In order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, this meeting will be conducted pursuant to AB 361, which amended the Brown Act’s teleconferencing provisions. Please note, seating will be limited.
Joining the Planning Commission meeting via Zoom
The City of Modesto is now offering the ability to view and participate in Planning Commission meetings via telephonic conferencing via “Zoom” video conferencing computer technology. The meeting may be accessed through the use of Zoom using the following options
- Enter the following link into an Internet Browser
- Enter the following link into an Internet Browser https://zoom.us/ and using the Webinar ID 966 0176 5833
- To use Zoom, please visit: https://zoom.us/ and either sign-up for a free Zoom account or continue as a guest. Once you have downloaded the app onto your mobile device, joined from your web browser, or downloaded the Zoom software on your computer you will be ready for the upcoming Commission meeting.
Providing Public Comment on Zoom or via Email
The Planning Commission Chair will open each public hearing item for public comment Once the Chair has announced the public comment period, please do one of the following.
USING A COMPUTER OR SMART PHONE APP:
- Click on the “Raise Hand” feature in the webinar controls. This will notify City staff that you have raised your hand.
- City staff will unmute your microphone when it is your turn to provide public comment.
- A prompt will appear to confirm you would like to be unmuted and then you will be able to provide your comments.
- Once your public comment has ended, you will be muted again.
If you wish to submit a public comment in writing, please submit your comment, to the Recording Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the meeting. All comments will be shared with the Commission and placed in the record. Every effort will be made to read your comment into the record, but some comments may not be read due to time limitations.