Free Rides from the Stanislaus Regional Transit Authority (StanRTA) continue in September on Modesto Area Express (MAX) and Stanislaus Regional Transit (StaRT)! All services are free including paratransit/Dial-A-Ride!
As we continue to combat COVID-19, StanRTA would like to reassure riders:
- Public transportation is safe and here for you!
- MAX & StaRT buses are sanitized nightly with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- For your safety, masks remain required while riding. The mask mandate has been extended through January 2022.
- Learn more about the new StanRTA.
- Hear the latest developments.
- Virtually attend StanRTA Board of Directors meetings on the fourth Thursday of every month and provide input.
Enjoy free rides this September!