September 12, 2022
The class is currently full and there is a waiting list.
No classes on Holidays.
Senior Citizens Center (SCC) - Auditorium (Aud)
211 Bodem Street
Modesto, CA 95350
Strength Training - Young at Heart (60+ years)
Monday, September 12, 2022
Focus is on full body to work on strength, balance and flexibility.
- The class uses resistance tubes instead of weights.
- Due to capacity limits, there is a waiting list for new participants. Call Healthy Aging Association and asked to be added to the waitlist at Modesto Senior Center, 209-525-4670
- Covid protocols and membership requirements can be viewed on the Senior Citizens Center Webpage link.
- Classes are in partnership with Healthy Aging Association.
- A resistance tube may be purchased from Healthy Aging Association for $14.02 by calling 209-525-4670.
- Instructors: George Markowitz and Christie Walker